0

Plans

"I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

For the past couple of months I've been clinging to that verse for dear life. I graduated from Texas A&M in May, and like many college graduates I wasn't all that prepared to swim in the real world. I packed up my apartment and left The Station with a minimal idea of what to expect returning to what once was my home. While adjusting to the change, I sincerely began to lose myself. I have no idea how or why, but my mind started to get clouded with doubt and fear. Before I realized it, my confidence was depleted and I was found discouraged. However, thankfully I never hit empty because I know my faith does not lie on myself...but on something much bigger. My life is in God's hands, and I need not be afraid of failing. His plans fill me with hope..and a future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment