0

Bulls-eye

Unintentionally I bumped into this little piece. A thought one of my friends wrote not too long ago which reinforces what I wrote on my last post.
"Great Shot! Just the wrong target." -Pastor Jeffrey Johnson
-- As I ponder that quote I wonder how many of us made a great shot when we picked a mate or a career, only to find out we hit the wrong target! You were aiming for Boaz but was misdirected and ended up settling with Bozo. So instead of going home with a gold medal, you have a constellation prize. Congratulations I think. :-) --The key to being a good sniper is having a good spotter... Be patient and wait for their instructions...
Couldn't have said any better. Ladies, you don't have to rush into something you're not ready just because you feel like you're running out of time or because you feel like you can't do any better. The more time you put into aiming your shot, the closer you'll get to bulls-eye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment