0

Waiting my turn


Although I've yet to find my life partner, my other half, my prince charming, my love...I repeatedly get confirmations that God will provide and knows our heart's desires. He knows my every thought even before I think it. He's that awesome. All I gotta do is TRUST! This past weekend God truly demonstrated this to one of my best friends. When she believed there was no decent man left, God showed her otherwise. This guy has proven to be all she ever wanted and more! I wholeheartedly believe one day I'll have my turn on the merry-go-round and find the man God has designed for me that goes beyond my imagination. As I think about this, I remember I once told someone that I had long seen people's lives get started, families, careers and I feel like a kid waiting in line to ride the roller coaster. And when I've gotten impatient I can hear God telling me, "Iris, wait your turn." So I've stopped my fidgeting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment