0

For mom.

I'm beyond blessed for God giving me such a loving, strong, selfless and God fearing woman as a mom. I'll be forever grateful. She has been my sun when my days were gray, and my rock in my weakest times. To her I owe every hour and dollar she spent on me, instead of on her. For she would undoubtedly meet our needs before her own. She came second in her mind. Always and still. Without reproach or regret. Our happiness has become her happiness. Our accomplishments have become her own. She would take our troubles and make them her own. Climbing any mountain or swimming any sea to see them gone, if that's what it took. And as if that weren't enough, she has given me and my siblings the most precious and key gift of all-- introducing us to Jesus Christ. Teaching us to live by faith and according to His word. Leading the way in our walk with God. That to me, will be the wealthiest inheritance anybody could receive...
and I owe that to her.
Thank you, mom.
I love you more than
you will ever know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment